Automatic Water Boosters Fixed Speed Pump Units
- Additional information
Pressure boosting sets with automatic operation, consisting of 1, 2 or 3 pump(s) on a commom baseplate, with suction and delivery valves and non-return valves, (suction and delivery manifolds in multi-pump units), pressure switches, pressure gauge, float switch, special connector in 1-pump configuration, and control panel as fixed speed with DOL starting. Suction and delivery manifolds are in AISI304 stainless steel. The unit includes one pressure gauge and adjustable differential pressure switches per pump in the until.
DC1: According to the pressure decrease in the system, the control panel, with electronic card, manages the pump operation, and it stops the system when there is no water in the tank. Pump starts with a signal from the pressure switch.
– pump starting according to water demand
– pump stop when there is no water in the suction
DC2/DC3: According to the pressure decrease in the system, the control panel, with electronic card, manages the pump operation, the changeover of pump there is no water in the tank. Pump starting in a cascade sequence, with a signal from the pressure switches.
– pump starting in a cascade sequence according to water demand
– changeover of pump starting sequence
– pumps stop when there is no water in the suction
New electrical control panels for pressurization units, all with electronic card with microprossesor, for managing pump operation. The microprossesor carries out continuous secure check during all the various work phases of the pumps and incorporates all necessary functions, thus
reducing electrical and electronic components inside the panel.
Maximum clarity for all signals
The status of the unit can easily be identified on the front of the electronic card with the following signals;
– Power on led
– No water led
– Failune led (1 for each pump)
– Pump running led (1 for each pump)
Maximum simplicity of control
The front of the electronic card features the following signals and controls; – AUT – STOP – MAN button (1 for each pump)
– RESET push-button
– Water supply
– Irrigation and spraying
– Pumping water from wells and out of low-lying tanks.
– High rise buildings, offices, schools, sport facilities, etc.
– Industrial and manufacturing applications
– Mains connections 3~400V/50 Hz
– Inlet pressure max. 8 bar
– Fluid temperature +5oC to 110oC
– Operating pressure max. 25 bar
– Differential pressure switch setting range 2-20 bar
– Protection class IP54
2-pole induction motors, 50 Hz, n=2900 rpm Three-phase 230/400 V ± %10
Insulation class F, Protection IP54 Constructed in accordance with IEC 60034 Other voltages and frequencies on request.
– Reliable, High efficient, Low cost, Service friendly, Easy to install, Low noise level, Plug and run design, Space saving