- Additional information
Single-stage end-suction centrifugal pumps, with bearing bracket.
Nominal duty points and main dimensions in accordance with EN 733. Back Pull-Out construction, for simple and quick dismantling and reassembly.
Rated speed of rotation (50 Hz):
EL = 2900 rpm
EL4 = 1450 rpm
Connections: PN 16 flanges EN 1092-2.
Max. working pressure 10 (16) bar
– Standardized mechanical seal in accordance with ISO 3069.
– Stuffing box seal or different mechanical seals (on request).
– For clean liquids, without abrasives, which are non-aggressive for the pump materials (contents of solids up to 0.2%).
– For water supply.
– For heating, air conditioning, cooling and circulation plants.
– For civil and industrial applications and for agriculture.
– For fire fighting applications.
– For irrigation.
Liquid temperature from -10°C to +120°C. (standard mechanical seal)
Ambient temperature up to 40°C.
Total suction lift up to 7 m.
Maximum permissible working pressure up to 10/16 bar.
EL, EL4 pump connected to a standard electric motor in B3 construction form (IEC 72), IP 54 protection, three-phase 400 V, 50 Hz by means of a baseplate, driven by a flexible coupling and with coupling protection.
SPECIAL FEATURES ON REQUEST
– Extra support foot for bearing housing.
– Special mechanical seal.
– Different construction materials for specific applications.
– Higher or lower liquid or ambient temperatures.
– Other motor protection.
– Explosion proof motor.
– Motor for other voltage.
– Frequency 60 Hz (as per 60 Hz data sheet).