- Additional information
Water supply pressure boosting for main pipes, high-rise buildings, cleaning systems, high pressures washing system and fire pump applications.
• A wide flow rates and pressure ranges
• Quiet running vertical multistage centrifugal pumps supplied with flanges
• Inlet and outlet positions can be rotated for a proper assembly according to installation requirement
• Easy installation and maintenance
• Stable operation and high efficiency through advanced hydraulic design.
• Water inlet and outlet connections are in cast iron with a special anti-rust treatment.
• Stainless steel welded shaft proves reliability
• Pump body in cast iron internally Cathodic treatment
• Inlet/Outlet connection flanges in cast iron
• Shaft in stainless steel AISI420
• Impellers and diffusers in technopolymer
• Mechanical seal in graphite and alumina
• Motor housing in aluminium
• Liquid temperature: +5°C – 60°C • Working pressure: 15 bars
• Ambient temperature 40°C
• 2-pole induction motor, 50 Hz (n=2900 rpm) • Continuous operation
• Class F insulation
• Three phase,
– 230/400V +/- 10%
– 380/415V +/- 10% • Protection IP54