- Additional information
• Submersible single-phase portable residue drainage pump.
• Pumping water can down to minimum level 1 mm
• Rubber lined baseplate protects the floor service from stratching(!)
• The wear parts are made of abrasion-resistant materials.
• Discharge direction is selectable between vertical and inclined.
• Passage of suspended solids up to 1 mm
• Double mechanical seal (upper: CA/CE, lower: SIC/SIC)
• 10 m HO7RN-F cable with plug.
• IP68 Protection
• Insulation Class: B
• Semi-open, steel, coated with temperature polyester impeller
• 2”discharge with house adopter.
• Maximum number of start-ups per hour: 30 (at regular intervals)
• Maximum immersion depth: 10 m
• Maximum liquid temperature: 0-40 °C
• Continuous duty (with submerged motor)
GMT-FLOOR pump is designed for pumping clean or slightly dirty water (not containing abrasive particles). It is suitable for use in domestic emergencies (residential, commercial, industrial dewatering and site drainage, basement, parking lots removing residue water) where a small are must be drained to the lowest level possible.
• 60 Hz
• 115 V