- Additional information
Centrifugal pump with suction and discharge connections in off-line radial design. Stages and casing assembled by external tie-bolts. Sealed by mechanical seals.
Pump-motor connection by semi-elastic coupling without spacer, coupling with spacer available in option.
Pump with axial suction port available for some models. (MGH-ElMGH4-E versions)
Rated speed of rotation (50 Hz):
MGH = 2900 1/min.
MGH4 = 1450 1/min.
Connections: PN 16 suction flanges EN 1092-2. PN 40 (PN 64) discharge flanges EN 1092-2. Max.working pressure 30 (50) bar
– Standardized mechanical seal in accordance with iSO 3069.
– Stuffing box seal or different mechanical seals (on request).
Liquid temperature from -20°C to + 120°C. (standard mechanical seal)
Ambient temperature up to 40°C. Total suction lift up to 7 m.
Maximum permissible working pressure up to 30/50 bar.
MGH, MGH4 pump connected to a standard electric motor in B3
construction form (IEC 72), IP 54 protection, three-phase 400 V, 50 Hz by means of a baseplate, driven by a flexible coupling and with coupling protection.
• For clean liquids, without abrasives, which are non-aggressive for the pump materials (contents of solids up to 0.2%).
• For water supply.
• For pressure boosting.
• For heating, air conditioning, cooling and circulation plants. For civil and industrial applications and for agriculture.
• For fire fighting applications.
• For irrigation.
• Boiler feeding Special Features on Request
• Special mechanical seal.
• Different construction materials for specific applications.
• Higher or lower liquid or ambient temperatures.
• Other motor protection.
• Explosion proof motor.
• Motor for other voltage.
• Frequency 60 Hz (as per 60 Hz data sheet).